… sewing floor pillows as a fundraiser for adopting families
Sewing for adoptions….
…my story began as I found out how costly adoption was domestically & internationally. I wanted to do my part to see that children find a loving home because every child deserves to be loved.
Fundraiser for Tanna & Tim Roush: “Pillow Grab Bag”
I’m looking for 40 people to play….40 people to donate $40 toward their adoption fund. As a gift for your donation, you will get to playyyyy …. grab bag. I have wrapped 40 pouf covers & put a number on them.
When you donate $40, you will choose two numbers. (One of the numbers may already be gone) Later …you will receive your pouf cover in the mail. Your pouf will arrive- sight unseen.. by you or me.
A surprise.. A suspense... A good cause.
How to play:
1. Go to etsy.com/shop/sewingforadoptions to view the pouf covers
2. Decide on the color you would like & choose a grab bag number that is listed for that color. Make 2 number choices in case your 1st number is gone.
- #1 – 8 (gray)
- #9 – 15 (turquoise, aqua, or navy)
- # 16 – 23 (red, burgundy, or black)
- # 24 – 29 (yellow or green)
- # 29 – 34 (brown, beige, or orange)
- # 35 – 40 (pink or lavender )
3. Make a donation of $40 at: roushroadtochina.wordpress.com
4. Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org with your number choices. Leave your address so I can mail you the pouf cover. ***Covers do not include the stuffing but can easily be stuffed by using the zipper in the seam & a trip to Walmart for polyester filling.
Other options: for $50 donation:
******If you don’t want to play the ‘grab bag’ game, for a donation of $50, you can choose the pillow you want & bypass the suspense & go straight to the prize.
*******for a donation of $50, you will receive a UGA or Roll Tide pouf. (I can’t sell these due to franchise rights but I can give away as donation gifts)
*This is a one time offer that 100% of your money will go directly to Tim & Tanna. When I sell online, I have fabric expenses & overhead fees. I am thrilled to be doing this for their adoption & hopefully, will have to close my etsy store to re-stock but this is what my etsy store is all about…
Let’s playyyyyyyy….. Grab that Bag!!!
*thanks to April Bagwell for ‘grab the bag’ idea & Katie Strickland for thinking power toward this.